Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Nothing at all

Between my feelings, and the distance between us
There is this certain, the bright side of you and me still exist
And did not fade even slightly
My smile while seeing you on a electronic block of communication
It is real, it is a smile of someone hoping to feel warm again.
Hoping to see you.

While writing is becoming difficult
While staying alone all the time makes me feel the emptiness on my life
You, my small little girl, makes me want to learn.
Learn how to survive feeling good about myself.
Learn how to live without you, and then be stronger with your heart on my side.

Then, when I feel sleepy, and want you in my bed with me.
I can feel your heart, and live alone would not sound so hard anymore.
I will tell the truth.
You are 90% of the reason of my life right now.
And the lonelier that I get, the bigger your part on my life become.

I want us to become one.
I want me to stay happy
To get closer to the perfection that I could be.
But while I wrote this, all I could think was:
"How hard writing could be for an ex writer?".
And felt sad for losing the ability to speak with my fingers.
To put words on my mind.

I know how I feel, I know what I want, I know what you want.
I just do not know how to get on the point
That I do not need anything at all
To make a smile, to love the man I am.
I just hope that you still love that
The confusing life that you will get with me.

I just hope that I can find myself
Before you get sick of me trying.

No comments:

Applesauceless Week

Lately the nights have an added sparkle, like you could, with your smile, just brighten a whole townhouse. Clean energy for everyone around ...